An animal healer is someone who is trained in Reiki energy healing for animals.
Reiki is a form of Japanese alternative therapy that involves moving the hands just above or on the client’s clothed body, helping reduce stress and promote healing by encouraging a healthy flow of energy.
Animal healers can assist with the following issues:
- After surgery or an illness and help support and speed up the healing time.
- Supporting a previous surgery so that the animal feels less pain or stiffness.
- Supporting an elderly animal.
- Supporting an animal during their transition – when they are nearing end of life.
When you have had some changes in the home; for example a new baby, a relationship breakdown, a new pet in the family or moving home.
- Your animal is not sleeping at night.
- Your dog barking at night or during the day when left alone at home.
- Anxious animals or animals with separation anxiety.
- Unbalanced energy, too much energy or too little energy (energy brings the body into balance; it can help either end of the spectrum).
An animal healer can assist animals by promoting relaxation. Healings are beneficial physically, spiritually, and mentally. An animal healer can support your animal through any challenging time and can support your animal while you are going through a challenging time.
To ask our pet expert your question and connect with other likeminded pet lovers, please download our free PetsForever app now.
If you wish to become our expert or ethical partner, please send an email to email@example.com
The information we offer is educational in nature and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis or treatment. Our recommendation is to always do your research.
Please see our Terms & Conditions